This Exeter City Council committee document pretty much sets out how the LEP would take over council funds and transfer them to businesses – and the EAST DEVON BUSINESS FORUM: “4.3 Give…
- The birth of our LEP – and it was planned to include the Chairman of the East Devon Business Forum!
- Cranbrook: “Estate rent charges”: another developer cash cow?
- Sidmouth Cliff Fall… “Keep the cameras rolling”
- East Devon Business Initiative raised £800 for The Project
- “Budleigh fishermen’s fury at 350% shed rent hike”
- I thought the Friday morning session I attended was excellent…
- Key EDDC documents regarding Knowle sale now published. They make interesting reading.
- EDDC finally to disclose details of Knowle sale agreement
- “Define the Vision, Shape the Future” of the Sid Valley. Invitation to the Neighbourhood Plan event, this Friday (27 Jan) at Kennaway House
- Council Chambers compared