- Review: Chez Moi by Agnes Desarthe
- Knowle Appeal upheld by Inspector. What impact on a ‘balanced community’ for our town ?
- Knowle decision to be made known by end of January 2018
- Knowle Appeal Inquiry considers massing, scale, and “an original Fish”
- More on Planning Inquiry ,Thursday 30th November 2017: Design and Heritage.
- Flaws identified in ‘Statement of Common Ground’, as Knowle Appeal Inquiry begins.
- PegasusLife Appeal Inquiry starts 10h00 tomorrow (Tues 28 November, Council Chamber, Knowle), with intense public interest.
- Speculative retirement flats..are they part of the housing problem?