- Knowle proposal: Pegasus Life Appeal to be determined on basis of an inquiry. Deadline for representations, 6th September 2017.
- THE SID VALE ASSOCIATION’S RESPONSE TO THE PORT ROYAL SCOPING STUDY QUESTIONNAIRE
- Fun stuff to do during your perfect holiday in East Devon this summer
- Bed closures at Honiton and Seaton – the final stitch-up by Tory Councillors
- Neighbourhood Plan survey feedback on Port Royal now published
- Port Royal proposal: “the wrong plan..in the wrong place..at the wrong time”?
- Is the Port Royal ‘five-storey vision’ blind to flood risk and sewage?
- Sidmouth seafront: improved or defaced by councils’ Port Royal plans? NOW is the time to make your views known
- The Neighbourhood Plan at Fun Day, 2017
Sidmouth seafront: improved or defaced by councils’ Port Royal plans? NOW is the time to make your views known
Thank you for posting this. Don’t forget the survey can also be accessed vya Sidmouth Town Council and http://www.sidvalleyneighbourhoodplan.com
The Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan (‘Shaping our future together”) final questionnaire, has sparked keen response. The questions were framed by the public’s comments in the earlier surveys, and dealt with the following key topics: Built and Natural Environment;Port Royal (Eastern Town);Housing;and Community, Economic Resilience and Transport.
The feedback is currently being tabulated, and will be fed into the Scoping Exercise being carried out jointly by Sidmouth Town Council with EDDC backing.
The public consultation for the Scoping Exercise continues online until the end of this month (DEADLINE 31 July 2017) , see http://eastdevon.gov.uk/port-royal-consultation/
Architect’s drawings, and very useful summary of issues, also given here: http://futuresforumvgs.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/plans-for-port-royal-anticipating.html